twitter/instagram

/ Instagram

Saturday 2 November 2013

Update: University, life, and what not

It's safe to say I have been THE worst blogger ever recently. Even my Mum has told me I need to post more. So I thought the best way would be to do a little update on recent goings on! A list is probably easiest- I really haven't done anything all that interesting.

  • Daniel came to stay for a few days which was amazing
  • I got a job! (at a pub in town)
  • I completed my first Film assignment ON TIME
  • I went home for the first time which was ever so lovely
  • I have been writing to Chlo and Granny which I am enjoying a lot
  • I have a tattoo booked for next Wednesday! (a wishbone at the top of my stomach)
  • I have not had ANY time to read anything outside of my course books (other than a collection of Kurt Vonnegut's stories recently)
  • I have been going out a lot
  • At halloween I dressed up as Mia Wallace but didn't have a five dollar shake
  • Aaaand up to most recently, today I went to a vintage fair in town!
Apologies for a slightly rubbishy update, but I am supposed to be editing my abysmal essay so should probably get to it rather than writing this and eating scones. I'm going to see Frightened Rabbit in a week so I will no doubt blog about that, but until then...goodbye! (and I will try to think of more interesting things to post I promise!)

my face today

No comments:

Post a Comment