twitter/instagram

/ Instagram

Friday 26 July 2013

Hello,

a friend suggested I should start a 'lifestyle' blog of sorts to flit away the ridiculous amount of spare time I currently have on my hands as I'm waiting to go to university at the end of September- so here I am. My name is Amy and I recently finished my A Levels (English Literature, Maths and Media) at a school in Hertfordshire, and of course, despite constantly nagging myself to not waste the summer and do something fun everyday, the majority of my days have in fact been spent lazing around my house and not getting dressed. This, however, is something I would like to change! There are quite a few things I'd like to do before going to Southampton (hopefully), so perhaps the novelty of having a blog on which to speak of adventures to London and such like will spur me to get off of my arse and out of the house. But, if this fails, at least I am reading enough to give you a fairly steady flow of book reviews if I have anything worth saying! So, I guess that's all for now, and I will leave you with a picture of my face below.


No comments:

Post a Comment