twitter/instagram

/ Instagram

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Ladybird Likes goodie bag appreciation

Zo at Ladybird Likes recently put together a jewellery goodie bag and a stationary goodie bag full of wonderful things for just £20- and after much deliberation I settled on the stationary one! (She had me at bunting really)


As you can see I received lots and lots of lovely things! I really like having pretty gift tags for my friends' presents, and the sparkly ones will be perfect for Christmas.


This Alice in Wonderland pocket mirror is perfectly timed after having just read the story, and it's one of my favourite items!


I've got a growing selection of Zo's brooches and have come to the decision that you can never have too many. This blue butterfly is lovely and will look great on my new denim jacket alongside my ampersand brooch.



My favourite part of this bunting is the beautiful velvet ribbon, and it looks really lovely by my clock and Gatsby poster.

I would strongly recommend you check out Zoe's blog/shop- just head over to ladybirdlikes.blogspot.com and all the information is there!

No comments:

Post a Comment