twitter/instagram

/ Instagram

Monday 19 August 2013

List V: Things to look forward to

Due to results/getting into uni, everything is a little bit exciting now and I have a lot to look forward to- and I have some lovely plans aside from university things too! Having things to look forward to is ace, especially as I feel I should be making the most of my time at home before I bugger off to Southampton. 


  • Reading Festival
I went to Reading last year, and it was an amazing weekend. I can't wait to go again this year with two of my closest friends, and if anything, I think it could top last year! Recently I've been a bit rubbish at getting tickets for anything, so the last gig I went to was months ago- I can't wait to immerse myself in great music and hopefully discover some new stuff too.

  • A stay with Granny
My Granny is possibly my favourite person in the world, and we've always gotten on amazingly well. At the beginning of September I'm going to stay with her for a couple of days, which will mean lovely walks on the beach with the dogs, exploring cute little shops, and hopefully lots of ice cream!

  • My last shift at work
I really do enjoy my job, the people I work with and the people who come into the pub, but I'm looking forward to not having a job for a bit. However, I am working right up until the weekend before I go to Southampton so I'm sure celebrations will be in store!

  • University
It goes without saying that I am ridiculously excited for going to university- it's something I've always wanted to do, and now it's properly set in stone it seems a bit surreal. I'm looking forward to new people, new surroundings, new reading, and new challenges. I'd honestly leave tomorrow if I could!

Okay, so this isn't an overly extensive list but I feel like I have a lot more to look forward to than just this! I'm sure I will keep updating/blogging about all things to come- especially Reading and Granny's. I really need to make the most of this next month before everything changes (yikes).

No comments:

Post a Comment